Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The worst thing I ever did as a child that I was punished for

  My childhood life is colorful, so many memory and unforgetable things. But today I will tell about my worst things in my childhood.
  When I started my primary school life, I had to do some homework after school. Even though it's not so difficult to me. But I was so lazy that I'd not to do homework. So, I told my parents I finished my homework in school at the first time. Then, I opened television to watch my favorite cartoons. Next day, I told my teacher I forgot to do homework when she asked me to hand up my homework. She forgive me because of my apologies. However, I felt this method is good. Therefore, I kept this way for one week. My teacher was so angry about that. Thus, she informed my parents came to school for meeting. My parents blame me in serious. I was crying very loud and realizing my errors. I also promised I would not do it again.
  That's my the worst day. I was so sad and deep reflection about my behavior. Therefore, I decided I need to change my mistake and start to work hard.

1 comment:

  1. It's never good when the teacher calls your parents to school. I bet you did your homework all of the time after that.

    ReplyDelete