Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Hitchhicker

  Leo, Jake and Mary are good friends. They plans to have a road trip after they graduate. They prepares the food and baggage on the car. Then they start their trip.
  Jake is drive and talk with Mary. Leo sings songs follow the radio music. Suddenly, Mary see a man stand on the side of the road with many baggages. "He looks like a hitchhiker." Jake says. "Oh, maybe we should pick his up!" Leo points his luggage say. Thus, they stop off at a gas station. "Do you need help?" Jake asks the man. "Yes, I want to go to Long Island. But the bus was broken up. All the passengers were forced to get off the bus. So I want someone can bring me to Long Island." Then, Leo pick the man up. "Hi, I'm Mary, What's your name?" Mary smile so sweet. "I'm Tom. I come from Canada. I'm come here for traveling. " Leo introduce some food and views. They chat with each other and exchange phone number for establishing contact. Finally, They are be good friends.
  People can connect with each other by every way. They are meeting by accident. However, because of the first meet people can know each other. And can make friends with each other.

1 comment: